Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Colourful of My village


Bunga Raya..Bunga Raya,Bunga Raya...
My Honour,Kerinduanku,Kalandaganku


(For Whom May Concern-TQ for this Pic )

My Village also is one of the biggest produce and supplying of the ginger
in Keningau Town. Of course,my parents also plant this crop since 4 years ago and every month i pay a few people to help my father & mother to seed or harvest the crop (LIke Farmville Game lo).Wait ,my R &D soon.I try to get more info how many people involve this plantation.



(For Whom May Concern-TQ for this Pic )

"Tul lung"(Bahasa Dusun) or Lada Putih In Malay.Huh..very hot but very delicious. Cook with Ikan Masin,Losun (Local Union Green Colour),asam jawa and tomato or maybe with brinjal.Try it and maybe you will fall in love with it...



"Topu" or Bunga Kantan. Also can find in my village. Suitable to eat with chilli and rice. Ha..ha...one of my favourite.Don't you?

(For Whom May Concern-TQ for this Pic )

"Mengasok or Menugal" padi Bukit View. Have you try?This job built up the teamwork among the people in my village.Normally, the guys "Mengasok"- make the hole with the wood stick on the ground and following by the woman at the back side to feed the Paddy Seed into the every hole have made.Need skill to make faster..


(For Whom May Concern-TQ for this Pic )

"Mengetam Padi" or Menuai Padi by teamwork.Very like it

(For Whom May Concern-TQ for this Pic )

"Mengiyop" or mengangin Padi.After harvesting the Paddy Field, the farmer will store and separated the paddy by quality. They doing the "Mengiyop" activities to throw away the unwanted paddy.The best quality finally will be store at the "Ladkau-small cottage" to avoid rain or mouse.

(For Whom May Concern-TQ for this Pic )

"Podsilang" or Menjemur Padi under the hot sun before processing to rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment